ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Getting ready for Vacation

Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting ready for Vacation

What are you doing for vacation this year? I'm heading off with the family this weekend to spend a week on the beach camping. This has become a bit of a tradition for us, I believe this is our 3rd year going to this particular camp ground. It is relaxing and the kids enjoy the camp fires, access to the beach and of course trips to the treat store in the evening. It is fun because it's roughing it, no electricty and better yet no reastaurants around so we can save money while still having fun.

Visit My Perspective

1 comment:

The Truth said...

I love camping on the beach. And I agree with the saving money part. As long as you bring the right Camping Equipment with you you'll be all set. You won't need to go looking for stores if you bring all you need.