ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Furthering Education

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Furthering Education

I have recently found it is time to start looking to further my education. I had completed my high school and completed a partial bachalour degree before I began my family and moved onto my working career. It is incredible how fast years will go by and now it is time for me to still meet my family obligations while continueing my education. To make up it work I had to find alternatives to traditional schools because I still need to continue my work to provide for the family. I discovered Capella University and their accredited online university degree programs that they have available. They currently have over 23,000 students from all around the world working together through an accredited curriculm.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: