ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: A treat for me

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A treat for me

My wife has been working very hard on getting in better shape, now mind you it's not like she was in bad shape to begin with but she has her own insecurities. She is really showing progress in her self confidence this year and the crowning achievement in this process is the fact that she actually went to the store and tried on bikini's (1st success), actually modelled them on to me (2nd success as I have never seen her in one) and finally she actually bought one for our upcoming trip. :0) I must say it's exciting not only from a husband point of view to have a beautiful wife but I am very proud of her for being able to strut her stuff.

Visit My Perspective

No comments: