ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Video Game Conspiracy

Friday, March 21, 2008

Video Game Conspiracy

I sometimes get into conspiracy mode thinking, isn't it funny when everytime there is a new release in the video game world you can't find it anywhere? Whenever there is a new system released it can't be bought or a new game like guitar hero, dance revolution or rockband. Does anyone else ever think that the video game companies release them so slowly the it builds an uncontrolable demand. The pressure it puts on parents desperately trying to find what their kids want. I work in retail and I have watched this scenerio play out over and over again. The thing is why? When a new movie comes out or a CD you never see stores running out of these things what's the differance they burn them onto discs and put them in cases and ship them so why is it so hard for these companies to do the same thing? Give me your opinion, I even with my retail connection it has taken me 6 months to get a guitar hero for my young fella.

3 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

ave a point there. You should of went to Walmart here in Canada. They have lots. lol

Rose DesRochers said...

Ok all of my comment did not go in. The You h part is missing. It should read............. You Have a point there. You should of went to Walmart here in Canada. They have lots. lol

Carrie said...

Hubby checked there also and nothing for playstation 2...He is the manager of Zellers and nothing until the other day!