ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Diamond Opportunity

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Diamond Opportunity


I have seen over the years many smart advertising campaigns but I would have to say the best ever would have to be the new Diamond Shreddie campaign. What a fantastic idea, here is a product we all know and love but Post puts a new spin on it without any actual change to the product. They took a square Shreddie turned on it's side and now it's a diamond. Everyone loves diamonds more than they do squares what do you think of this marketing idea, silly or genius?

2 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

My son told me about it last week. He thinks it is stupid and I must agree.

Carrie said...

I think it is stupid also yet hilarious. Me and Matt (hubby)make fun of it everytime we see it LOL