ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: The Cheat is ON

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Cheat is ON

I was surprised when I heard the Nascar News that Carl Edwards would be docked 100 points because the oil cap wasn't attached to his car post race last weekend at Las Vegas. It brings the term cheater out to this team that has been the most successful so far this year. I'm not sure what competitive advantage this could give the team and I'm eager to hear the appeal take on this. I would think it would be more of a hazard than anything driving around without a cover to the oil which if I remember right is almost directly behind the driver's seat. I don't think anyone at Roush would be risking Carl's life for a little competive advantage for the car. Nascar get with it the penalties are too much too often. It's taking away from the entertainment of great races this year.

No comments: