ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Renovation Burn-out

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Renovation Burn-out

I am getting so tired of renovations, we moved into our house 11 1/2 months ago and I haven't stopped renovating yet. Everyday I come home from work and have to renovate something. I have been working on drywalling a room and it feels like I have been working on it for weeks. I put the last coats of fill on last night and am just waiting for it to dry. Once that is done I can get some paint on the walls and get that finished up. We are going to put a drop ceiling in but that will have to wait for a while as we have summer vacation coming up and that will take up all our extra blogging money (and then some, it's been slow lately). I hope this is the last room I have to do anything to for awhile, it will be worth it in the end and it is looking great but it's alot of work.

No comments: