ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Click till you drop

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Click till you drop


You can help the lives of many women by spreading the word about The Breast Cancer Site and by clicking the pink button as many times as you can. If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor -Bare Necessities- will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms.You'll be helping to save someone's mother, daughter, sister and friend. So please join me in the spreading the word about this cause in the blogging community. We only have a little over 3 weeks to reach 8 million clicks.
I'll send this tag out to my special lady Care Bear at Rantings Of A Woman.

2 comments:

Rozella said...

Thanks for doing this one Mattyboy. :) I really do appreciate it.

Rozella said...

I have an award for you :) Come by to get it.