ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Vacation At Last

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vacation At Last

Tommorrow is my last day of work before I get to go on vacation, how exciting is that. This will be the first vacation I have ever take in which I have no where to go, no travelling. We will be staying home and doing odd jobs around the house that we really need to get completed. I am hopeful the weather will co-operate with us and allow us to get everything done. We are expecting company on the weekend and I would like to have all the little jobs done. There is some electrical work to do that my FIL is planning on helping me with but I have to have some room framing done first before he gets here. I'm looking for some relaxation as well...so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca vacation rental property
Thank you!!!