ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Doing the sun dance

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Doing the sun dance

Tommorrow is going to be hot and sunny, perfect weather for me, I have a couple of outdoor projects that need finished and I'm planning on getting going first thing in the morning. I have 2 doors to paint and we are painting burgandy, the girl at the Depot was shaking her head in disbelief at our plan. She claims it is very hard to paint with this color but we want to match our shutters so there isn't much choice on that one. I have been waiting all week to get at it because it is going to take at least a couple of days to get the job done because the dry time for the paint is approx 12 - 16 hours between coats so really only 1 coat a day is realistic. I'm going to get up at the crack of crow tommorrow and get them washed down with the cleaner and taped before the kids go to school and hoping with any luck they will be dry and ready to paint when I get back from dropping them off.

No comments: