ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: OOPS, Where have I been?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

OOPS, Where have I been?

I'm really sorry, I have been super busy lately, my wife wanted to by a treadmill and I figured if we were investing money on this thing I was going to make sure it good used. Together we have been on this thing atleast 3-4 hours a day, everyday since we got it. I am feeling great and it really is giving me lot's of new found energy. I have lost over 4 lbs since last week and my wife is a little over 3 for the week so it is certainly paying off. We are trying to make better choices in our grocery orders and watching what we get if we are eating out. We are working on this together and that is really the only reason we are going to be successful at it. My wife is a great motivator watching her work hard makes me want to work hard and having her support as a partner on this is really great. Getting healthier together...priceless. I am going to try and get back in my routine of posting regularily sorry to all those regular visitors.

No comments: