ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: G**gle Page Rank

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

G**gle Page Rank

Darn G**gle, they are toying with me, last friday they crawled my site and gave me a page rank of 1 which allowed me to open up more opportunites for my Posting site. This was fun for a couple of days as I had all kinds of choices and could post about things I enjoyed and had knowledge about. It all came to a screaming hault today as they(g**gle the blogging gods) decided to slam me back down to a page rank of 0. Why you ask the only thing that had changed on my blog was I put in a disclosure on my site saying I was doing some posts for money on it. As is always the way it is better to be dishonest then honest. If you are a blogger that has been wronged by the giant G**gle monster feel free to spill your pain here with me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am now going through the same thing. My rank went from a 3 to a 0 after a couple of months of good ppp opps. It must be time to start up another blog ???

carebear

Carrie said...

I may as well tag you here also with a meme on my jjb.

carebear

Rose DesRochers said...

Mat pagerank really has little to do with your search results. :)