ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Real or Fake?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Real or Fake?

Got your attention now don't I...I am talking about plants, what preferance do you have? I would have to say I prefer the look of live plants with the exception of the maintance of them, sometimes the plants around here end up a little brown before we remember to water them,LOL. My favorite plants would be ones that remind me of my childhood, my Grandmother always had this great big Christmas Cactus that always bloomed beautiful pink flowers. My mother always had a collection of Spider Plants I always thought they were neat with the little baby spiders growing. It can bring back great memories when I see either of those plants, I had a Christmas cactus for years and I put it through a ton of punishment with many moves and eventually it died. I have never got a spider plant and one day maybe I'll get one of those in the house.

1 comment:

Rose DesRochers said...

We have lots of plants around our house. My hubby has the green thumb. They remind me of my childhood too though.