ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Life realizations

Friday, September 14, 2012

Life realizations

I got to spend a wonderful week with my wife finishing the lower level of our new home. It's the first vacation I have taken in a couple of years due to changing careers. I really haven't spent as much time as I'd like to with her over the last year or two due to work demands and moving. I remember now many of the reasons why I love her so much. She is so focused when she wants something she works until she gets it. She's not afraid to work and has a good eye to see things right that keeps me on my toes when we are doing projects. She's fun, you have to watch for it but she is a joy to be around most of the time, even when she frustrates me. Most of all she's beautiful, even covered in paint and wearing raggy clothes she's still that beautiful women I fell in love with years ago.

No comments: