ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: The drugs that help us?

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The drugs that help us?

I can remember so well the birth's of my children, they were some of the most exciting moments of my life but I can remember the tense moments wondering if they would come out with 10 fingers, 10 toes, you know the feeling just wanting a healthy baby. I can't imagine what parents go through when they are faced with a child that has birth defects. It was recently discovered that a drug used for treating epilepsy and migraine headaches may also have caused birth defects in the children born to mothers that took the Topamax drug. A Topamax lawsuit was recently formed to help families that are faced with this issue and hopefully help them gain some closure to their challanges.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: