ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Golden Party

Friday, November 5, 2010

Golden Party

We recently had a birthday costume party for my son Blake for his birthday and it was a lot of fun to see all the kids dressed up. I even got in on the fun with a costume that was lent to me from a co-worker. I got to be a pirate and I really looked the part, Blake even found me an Eye patch out of his play things from his room to complete the look. The kids kept looking for my buried treasure of gold coins and silver, and if I had of thought of it I could have got some toy coins to play along with them. Really as an investment there has never been a better time to buy gold and silver then right now as the available stockpiles have been depleted and the underground reserves are becoming less plentiful leading to an increase in the value of the available product. It can be a strong investment commodity and should continue to out perform many other investment options as the demand continues to outpace supply.

No comments: