ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Ay Matie, where's my gold

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ay Matie, where's my gold

Halloween is just around the corner and my son decided he would like to dress up as a pirate this year. Of course he thinks it would be a great idea to have a big bag of gold coins and a tresure map to take along with him. Now he found my bag of old coins that I got from my Grandfather years ago but I don't think I really want him taking those out trick or treating. It did make me think that I should check out my coins and see what they are worth. Gold is a very good investment right now as the mined quantities each year is not keeping up with demand which is driving up the value of gold in general. To find out the best investment opportunities check with the experts like those at the US Gold Bureau to find the best sources of investment and have your investment shipped direct to your or stored until you are ready for it.

No comments: