ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View

Tuesday, August 4, 2009



As another year passes in our journey together
I begin to reflect on the years that have gone by
and dream about the years still ahead for us.
Through all the trials and tribulations life throws our way
some things will never cease.
As I think about you, I feel so lucky the fates brought us together
I can’t imagine any other partner I would want to spend this crazy life with.
Although this anniversary we find ourselves apart I can still imagine you and your love.
I love you more and more with every day
For better for worse, richer and poorer
We have seen them all and yet you are still the rock that keeps me grounded
I am truly looking forward to our best years ahead for us,
As we work towards similar goals and plans together.
Wishing you a Happy Anniversary for this year and many more to come.

Love Always,

Matt
XOXO

No comments: