ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Fun time

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun time

Well last night I decided to get focused and get some things done around the house. I made a list of all sorts of little things that needed to get done and started crossing them off. I found this was very productive as normally I would do a couple of things and then sit down infront of the tv and get sucked into a show, but alas I had a list, had to keep going. Supper for the kids, done. Feed the dog, done. Clean up the kitchen and the days dishes, done. Kids homework, done. Laundry caught up, done. Hook up our new emergency phone, done. Get things ready for tommorrow, lunches and clothes for the kids, done. Pick up daughter at dance, get her home, get her to have a shower, done. Get everyone off to bed, done. OOPS, here it got off track, wife called and was having a pizza craving because one of the other teams at work were having it from her favorite place. I got the booty call to go get pizza and take it down for her supper time. It was kind of fun having a romantic pizza down at the end of the parking lot. Unfortuently the 1/2 hour passed to fast and she had to go back to work. Oh, by the way my oldest son is old enough to babysit so he stayed up while I was gone. Now back home to get back on track, did a bunch of computer blogging and jobs which kept me busy for a couple of hours. Almost time for wife to get home so I went and made a nice treat for her, her favorite strawberries dipped in sugar and put them down by the bed for her, with some nice music and the lights low. All is well, I'm off to bed, too bad wife had a long day and was worn out but that happens, Strawberries were good, naked cuddle, priceless. Thanks for the cool night hun.

No comments: