ss_blog_claim=f03ad9cc4c418e00f4e4bd5b5ef4d63e The Interesting View: Time for Shopping

Friday, February 13, 2009

Time for Shopping

I have been wanting a new TV for my entertainment room for a couple of years but it has always taken a back seat to the other bills in the house. With a bonus from work this year I am trying to budget a new television into the plan. I was amazed at all the different tvs that are out there these days. I am excited to be able to make some changes to my room with a new flat screen TV that will mount onto the wall and takes up so much less space. It seems like the logical thing to go to a the new format tv with all the digital tv channels that are available I have to get out and start looking for what I want in a TV. The starting point is trying to decide between an lcd tv and a plasma TV. I can't wait to sit back and watch my favorite movies and shows like CSI on my new TV. I am lucky to be off this weekend so I will be looking to do some price comparison shopping to see if I can make up my mind on what TV to get.

No comments: